- Diploma in Beauty Therapy from Mary Reid
- Over 30 years experience in the Beauty Therapy industry
- Member of the BIAE (British Institute of Electrolysis)
- Advanced Electrolysis, Electrolysis
Marny has dedicated her career to every aspect of Beauty Therapy and especially to Electrolysis hair removal, winning British Electrolygist of the year in 2002 and serving on the Board of Management of the British Institute & Association of Electrolysis for 8 years.
Lash & Brow Artist
- Permanent Cosmetics (Certificate of Excellence)
- Master Lash Artist (including Russian Volume)
- LVL Lashes
- Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up Application & Bridal Make Up Application
- Manicure & Pedicure (including Shellac)
- Mavala Nail Products
- Romana also has 15 years + experience in Front of House and Customer Service and a BA in Acting & Performance
Romana is Marny’s daughter and has been part of the Imarni team since 2006. Romana is a trained actress and works in the salon when she is not acting.
What treatment do you most enjoy doing? I love carrying out Permanent Make Up treatments. The results which can be achieved by Cosmetic Tattooing are amazing and look so natural. They really can transform a face!
Favourite Beauty Product? Environ AVST Moisturiser. I often get told I look much younger than I actually am which I put down to good genes and a good skincare regime. I’ve been using AVST for many years and I swear by it! I wouldn’t use anything else now.
The treatment everyone should try at least once? Maybe I’m slightly bias because I love doing eyelash extensions but I think every woman should try them at least once. I have clients of all ages and the difference they can make is incredible. I think some people are put off because they imagine them to be very heavy and fake looking but applied properly they look really natural and wont damage your own lashes. They are great to get done just before a holiday or special occasion as you don’t need to wear mascara when you have them on.
- HND Beauty Therapy
- NC Business Administration
- Electrolysis/Advanced Electrolysis
- Intimate Waxing
- Massage (Swedish, Hot Stones, Aromatherapy)
- Facial Treatments
- Spray Tanning
- Manicure and Pedicure
Emma has a wealth of knowledge about all things beauty having spent over 20 years in the industry. As well as being part of the Imarni team Emma is also currently studying for a LLB (Hons) Law Degree.
What treatment do you most enjoy doing? I love facials! Having spent many years working with different skincare brands I have learned a great deal about skin and I love being able to help clients with their specific skin concerns.
The treatment everyone should try at least once? Massage. Being a therapist for many years I have learned that bad posture can contribute to a great many health issues. Regular massage can really help to realign the body and soothe aches and pains. It’s also a really great way to unwind and re-energise.
- SVQ Level 2&3 Beauty Therapy
- Massage (Swedish & Hot Stones)
- Spray Tanning
- Manicure and Pedicure (including Shellac)
- Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up Application
- Facial Treatments
After completing her beauty therapy training Gemma worked as a therapist in a salon for a year. She discovered that she loved interacting with clients and decided to pursue a reception role within the beauty industry to enable her to utilize her knowledge of beauty treatments and products.
What treatment do you most enjoy doing? Shellac nails. I love transforming clients hands and a beautiful set of nails always makes people feel happy!
The treatment everyone should try at least once? LVL lashes. I love having mine done. The results are amazing!