- Diploma in Beauty Therapy from Mary Reid
- Over 30 years experience in the Beauty Therapy industry
- Member of the BIAE (British Institute of Electrolysis)
- Advanced Electrolysis, Electrolysis
Marny has dedicated her career to every aspect of Beauty Therapy and especially to Electrolysis hair removal, winning British Electrolygist of the year in 2002 and serving on the Board of Management of the British Institute & Association of Electrolysis for 8 years.
Lash & Brow Artist
- Permanent Cosmetics (Certificate of Excellence)
- Master Lash Artist (including Russian Volume)
- LVL Lashes
- Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up Application & Bridal Make Up Application
- Manicure & Pedicure (including Shellac)
- Mavala Nail Products
- Romana also has 15 years + experience in Front of House and Customer Service and a BA in Acting & Performance
Romana is Marny’s daughter and has been part of the Imarni team since 2006. Romana is a trained actress and works in the salon when she is not acting.
What treatment do you most enjoy doing? I love carrying out Permanent Make Up treatments. The results which can be achieved by Cosmetic Tattooing are amazing and look so natural. They really can transform a face!
Favourite Beauty Product? Environ AVST Moisturiser. I often get told I look much younger than I actually am which I put down to good genes and a good skincare regime. I’ve been using AVST for many years and I swear by it! I wouldn’t use anything else now.
The treatment everyone should try at least once? Maybe I’m slightly bias because I love doing eyelash extensions but I think every woman should try them at least once. I have clients of all ages and the difference they can make is incredible. I think some people are put off because they imagine them to be very heavy and fake looking but applied properly they look really natural and wont damage your own lashes. They are great to get done just before a holiday or special occasion as you don’t need to wear mascara when you have them on.
- HNC & HND Beauty Therapy
- Environ Skincare
- Intimate Waxing
- Massage (Swedish, Indian Head, Hot Stones, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy, Reflexology)
- Spray Tanning
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Junior Lash Technician
After completing her beauty therapy training Rebecca worked in a Macdonald Hotel Spa for 9 months. She then decided that she would like to work in a salon in order to put into practice other skills learnt during training and joined the team in 2016.
What treatment do you most enjoy doing? I love doing Reflexology. After this treatment my clients feel re-energised and their feet feel amazing. It targets reflex points in different areas of the body and helps to release energy so it’s great for general health and well being.
The treatment everyone should try at least once? Our Spray Tans gives a lovely healthy glow. They’re great for a special occasion or before a holiday.